- Must be categorized into one of the growth industries targeted in the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS):
- The establishment, expansion, or retention of businesses engaged in commercial, industrial services, or agriculture activities.
- Tourism, Eco-Tourism
- Resort & recreational business activities
- Food Processing
- Fisheries/Fish Processing
- Information Technology Services
- Health Care Services
- Air Transportation/Trans-shipment
- Machinery and Equipment costs
- Working and Start up capital
- Renovations of building for non-residential purposes.
- Infrastructure costs associated with an existing structure.
*Island Smile located in Fagaima, is a DBAS Funded business under the EDRLF Program
South Pacific Water Sports is an example of a DBAS funded business, under the EDRLF Program
Please call or email us to schedule an appointment. Please download, print and fill in Applications listed below, and present them to your loan clerk, upon arrival to your appointment. We’ll see you soon!