DEVELOPMENT BANK OF AMERICAN SAMOA
P.O. Box 9 Pago Pago A.S 96799
Office : (684) 633-4031 Fax: (684) 633-1163
During this unprecedented time, Development Bank of American Samoa (DBAS) has been carefully considering the health, safety, and overall well being of our community, tenants (Lumanai Office Building), employees and our customers, every step of the way as the corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to globally unfold. DBAS is committed to serve our customers, business clients and community and will remain open as declared under “essential services”.
Customer Service and Business Hours:
DBAS will be enforcing CODE BLUE demands as set forth by our American Samoa Government.
DBAS PAGO PAGO OFFICE HOURS:
- Hours of Operation: 8am-3pm (1st Floor)
- Walk-Ins for Application Pick up or Drop off will be by scheduled appointments only
- A drop-off box will be provided for Vendor Invoices on 1st Floor
- Customers will be contacted for Disbursement pick up on Wednesdays and Fridays only
- Please contact 633-4031 for the Loan Department to schedule an appointment or visit our website: www.dbas.as to obtain a copy of a Mortgage or a Business Loan Application.
- Building Inspectors field work will be limited to Two (2) days
- After hour walk-in payments will be from 3:00pm – 4:00pm on the 1st Floor.
FINANCE HUD ESG PAYMENT PROCESS and SERVICE CONTRACTS: 8am-4pm
- Notices: Service Contractors & Vendors to call in office (Finance Department) before dropping off invoices & picking up payments.
- HUD ESG Payment Process: Call in office (Finance Department) before dropping off PPRS & picking up checks.
*DBAS Lumana’i Office Building: 8am-4pm
Service to Our Community:
DBAS has developed a comprehensive Pandemic Response Action Plan and is determined to execute in accordance with the threat matrix set forth by our American Samoa Government. Further, DBAS has a refined contingency plan to provide our customers and business clients with uninterrupted banking services.
Community, Customers, Connection and Social Media:
DBAS is committed to help serve our customers and build deeper communication with our community. While DBAS remains open as defined under essential services, we are committed to take drastic measures to protect our customers, employees, and community. We will do our part and enforce social distancing. Social media will become a channel of communication in addition to public notices posted by our local newspaper and radio stations.
We appreciate your patience and we will continue to keep everyone updated with any new initiates as they become available.
DBAS Management &
Pandemic Response Team (PRT)